Can’t seem to figure out why your numbers don’t look right?
You need a File Review.
Our File Review is for you if you're a service-based business owner ready to know exactly what's causing your bookkeeping to feel frustrating and how to fix it quickly.
So, you know your financials could mean more to you, but you’re just not sure of the first step to take to get things right.
- Get clear on what’s not working and why.
Know exactly what needs to change so you have a bookkeeping system that doesn’t feel so draining.
Spending too much time manually collecting and entering payments? We’ll review your sales workflow and recommend a way to speed up the process so you get your time back — and get paid faster.
Not sure why revenue shows twice as much as what you actually earned? Don’t pay more in taxes than you need to. We can help you figure out where the money’s overstated and why.
- Your numbers aren’t just for taxes — they guide good business decisions.
Here’s some of the key info you deserve to know right now:
When you can increase your salary based on predictable cash flow cycles.
What service sells the most year over year, and during what months.
How much you can comfortably budget for promoting a new service.
What your operating costs are.
The expenses you can pause, if you need to re-prioritize spending.
And that’s just the beginning.
- Re-prioritize the work you do in your business.
Since you’re reading this right now, we can safely assume that you don’t want to be a bookkeeper. (It’s okay. No offense taken.)
It’s true. 100% of people that come to us didn’t get into business excited about reconciling accounts. Or watching YouTube tutorials on how to troubleshoot sales tax in QuickBooks.
So, work your magic — we’ll work ours.
What exactly do you get with a custom QuickBooks File Review?
- A prioritized checklist of all areas we review. We go over 50+ areas — all the way from how your file is set up to the financial statements. And, yes, everything in between.
- An easy to ready summary report. We’ll send you a custom report of everything we found that’s working well and what we found to be the cause of your biggest bookkeeping headaches.
- A Follow-up Call with Pinnacle Flow. Once we complete your File Review, we walk you through what you need to know most right now in your file. And, of course, we answer your questions too.
- QuickBooks subscription level that aligns perfectly with your needs. Don't pay more than you need. We make sure you're in the right subscription level.
- Apps recommendations. Get the most out of your apps and accounting software.
- Accounting workflow best practices — personalized recommendations.
Meet Steph & Deb
When you work with Pinnacle Flow Bookkeeping, you get us — Steph & Deb. We work 2:1 with small business owners on every project we commit to.
Together, we’ve got 25+ years of hands-on experience helping happy clients navigate their unique journey in business.
Unlike many outsourced bookkeeping services, we take extra care to approach every project with a spirit of collaboration and partnership with you and your team.
Your work matters. And we’re here to support your journey.
- Steph & Deb
File Review FAQs
How much will it cost?
What do you need from me to do the work?
To get started, we just need access to your QuickBooks file.
Why should I hire a bookkeeper to do this?
When we review your file, we’re looking at data integrity and software issues along with your numbers. Because we work daily with small businesses using QuickBooks, we know exactly what to look for and what to recommend, so your life is easier.
How do I know you’re good at this?
Click here to find out what some of our clients have to say.
What's the best way to learn QuickBooks?
The best way is to dive in, and we know the software is confusing at first glance. Along with QuickBooks’ training center, we recommend playing in the "sandbox" file: QuickBooks Online Test Drive. You can change this file and it won't affect your data or your file.
What happens after the File Review?
How long does the project take?
How involved do I need to be?
What’s your refund policy?
We commit to and put many dedicated hours into every project that comes our way.
Can we talk more about what I need?
What should I know about working with you?
We do all of our work virtually using well-known tools, such as QuickBooks Online, Rewind — for QuickBooks backups, Google Drive for document management, Zoom for calls, and Slack for direct communication between you and our team.
Do you do taxes?
No. We don’t prepare or file taxes of any kind.
And for payroll tax, Gusto is our go-to.